GUEST: Dena Alspach
In this episode, we have a conversation with Dena Alspach about how she explored her way into an amazing role that has her engaged, challenged, and thriving – but it took some convincing for her to make that leap.
Resources / Extra Reading:
- Why You Can’t Find a Job You Love
- Dena on Twitter
- Dena – Everywhere Else
- The Best Creative Advice. Ever. by Matt Johnson
- How to Find Work You Love
- How to Change Careers When You Don’t Know What You Want to Do Next
Corrections to Stuff We Said:
- The Tune In app itself is free, and you can use it to listen to podcasts. There is also a premium subscription for access to much more, like audio books and commercial free music.
Professional Humans theme is: “We All Know The Way (Instrumental)” by The Builders And The Butchers. This song is licensed under anAttribution-NonCommercial 3.0 International License.